Mindful Monday is a tradition where we take a few minutes to reflect on the week gone by and the one ahead.
Feel free to join in the fun by commenting!
What Are You Grateful for This Week?
- Friendships in bloom: Yesterday I went to Jamie Riddler’s Full Moon Dreamboard circle and all of my Toronto twitter people were there! :) It was so awesome to see all these great ladies again and meet new ones too: Jennie, Tara, Lynn, Anita, and of course Jamie!
- That space between: At the circle, we each got to pick a card and explain why we think we got that card. Mine was “wait” and on the back of the card it said: sometimes the best action is no action at all. This stopped me in my tracks, because I’m very much the go-getter action type. Yet I have been feeling like I’m between things, like I know where I want to go but it’s just not ready for me yet. Now with this “wait” card I think I can stop worrying about making this happen and just wait for them. They’re coming for sure, it’s just a matter of time now.
- Puppies! My boyfriend Robin and I have been talking about getting a dog for awhile. Marie Forleo recently got a puppy (a mighty cute one at that) and it’s been stirring up my ambition for a dog. So I put lots of cute dog pictures on my dreamboard.
My dreamboard for the year ahead.
What Do You Intend For The Coming Week?
- Overhauling: This week I intend to go through the site and my systems with a fine comb and improve the little things that add up to bigger things.
- Wrap up January: There were a lot of little things that I didn’t quite wrap up for January since my friend was visiting. Now is the perfect time to clean up and organize a little.
- Preparing and planning: For my live event happening this Saturday Feb 6th. For the most part it’s ready to go, but I still need to buy the food and get things polished up!
What Are You Delegating?
Jen from Inspired Home Office delegates to God or the Universe, whichever works. I love the concept!
- Finding the remaining 2 right people for my Spread Your Raw Food Wings Event this Saturday February 6th, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.
- Figuring out the details on an upcoming project I want to get involved in.
- Migrating everything over to a new system as smoothly, easily, and quickly as possible.
- Finding the time to do more creative play in the evenings.
- Getting all the little bits and pieces ready for my class this Saturday so that everyone has a great time, learns a lot, and enjoys some delicious food!
Read my guest post at Write To Done called “How to Leave Your Readers Better Than You Found Them“.
Check out my guest post at Evolving Wellness called “You Don’t Need Drugs Once You’ve Tried the Gateway Drug to Healthy Eating“.
Your turn to be mindful…
Leave a comment below and share what you’re grateful for, what you intend, and what you delegate.
Or just share 1 thing you’re being mindful about…