Here’s a quick raw chocolate recipe that you can’t do wrong!
You take some raw cacao butter, mix it with raw cacao powder, add some stevia (or raw honey) and bam! You’ve got healthy chocolate.
Let me take you by the hand and show you exactly how this would work.
Raw Chocolate Cups Ingredients
- 1 cup melted Raw Cacao Butter
- 0.33 cups Raw Cacao (Chocolate) Powder
- 1 tbsp. Stevia Powder or more Raw Honey
How to Make Raw Chocolate
- First, shred the cacao butter. I used a cheese grater to break up the solid cacao butter. Cacao butter melts at 34.1 °C (93.4 °F), which is still raw woohoo!
- Now melt the cacao butter by putting the shredded cacao in a bowl, and putting this bowl in a bigger bowl that is filled with warm water. Be patient.
- After the cacao is melted, add the dry cacao powder. Add the dry or wet sweetener (I prefer stevia or raw honey here) and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix into small silicone cups. Here’s where you can get creative! Add nuts, dry fruit, coconut flakes, or any other goodies.
- Put the cups in the refrigerator or freezer to harden. Then take your yummy chocolates out, pop them out of the cups and store in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator.
Bonus! If you use stevia you’re making a super healthy chocolate, that does not spike your blood sugar at all. Truly guilt-free and yummy chocolate is possible.
Want More Yummy Raw Dessert Recipes?
Then check out my free ebook called “28 Desserts You Can Eat Every Day“.
Comment below and let me know what your favorite raw chocolate “additions” are! Whether it’s dry fruit, fresh fruit, coconut, nuts… I want to know!